Friday, January 28, 2011

Around My Home

As the winter slowly moves along, I thought I would share some of the things I have been looking at in my home as I wait for spring....  
Item Thumbnail
My husband gave this rocker to me when our boys were babies
Item Thumbnail
the boys call this the Book Room
Item Thumbnail
Some of my favorite things


Item Thumbnail
little boy's chair
Item Thumbnail
little girl's chair
Item Thumbnail
Some of the books are in Czechoslovakian and German



Item Thumbnail
My favorite hymn... Great is Thy Faithfulness


2 comments:

  1. Yes. All these things make me feel snuggly and warm. I remember the days, long ago, when I would go into your bedroom when things weren't going well and I'd lie on your bed. Being in your room, surrounded by the treasures you displayed, healed my heart enough to continue life. I love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete