Thursday, February 10, 2011

A New Day

I woke up this morning at 7 o'clock, like I do every school day, and saw the most beautiful sight.  The sunrise was sending orange-red light through my curtain.  When I pulled back the curtain this was my view.
Item Thumbnail

Item Thumbnail
There is such hope in the sunrise

After I helped my most wonderful husband with some home repair I settled in and made my mid-afternoon snack.  Homemade sourdough bread, with homemade spiced apple spread, and tea.  A lovely way to relax before Travis and Arliss come bounding through the door.
Item Thumbnail
The snowman mug fits the weather outside quite nicely

Item Thumbnail
Don't you wish you could share a piece with me?

For those of you who live nearby and are willing to brave the twists and turns of country roads, come for a visit!! I will gladly share my bread with you.  A dear friend came last weekend and left with various pints and quarts of our canned goods and a fresh loaf of sourdough bread.  This could be you! Until then...
Much love from the farm. oxox

2 comments: