Monday, February 14, 2011

Signs of Warmer Weather

The weather here is quite balmy compared to our single digits last week.  I have even heard we should be near 45 degrees by Wednesday!  I went to check how the cow and calf were doing.    I thought I'd share some proof that it won't be winter forever...
Item Thumbnail
this is the closest she has ever let me get to them

Item Thumbnail
she turned her head as if to say, "go ahead, take the picture"


Item Thumbnail
these are our "Dorothy Doors" or storm shelter doors for the cellar

Item Thumbnail
The blue sky seems to beckon spring.

Well, we will keep hoping for spring to come in earnest.  In the meantime, I will keep looking for signs of it with my camera.  Hope you can find some signs where you live.
Until next time.  Love from the farm. oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment