Friday, March 18, 2011

Perspective for Friday

Item Thumbnail
I love how the grass folds over the barbed wire

This week we have had hopeful spring-like weather,  I am looking forward to it coming in sincerity.  In the meantime, I took some pictures of the farm as it stretches from its winter hibernation.  Happy Friday!!


Item Thumbnail
this is what the boys call the "wanna-be pond"  it's actually a low spot in the field

Item Thumbnail
I just like the textures 

Item Thumbnail
my favorite picture of the farm so far




1 comment:

  1. Hi Gretchen,
    I think if you look into tapping your tress, it will be worth the effort for next year. Any Maple - including Silver, Sugar, Red and then Box Elder will work.I tried to download some pictures of the process but could not do so - probably because I still have dial-up. I may have Bernadine do that since she has wireless.
    Loved your pics of the farm!

    ReplyDelete