Sunday, January 1, 2012

New and Old

the sun through the haze
I spent this weekend hanging out with family and loving all that I am blessed to have and blessed to love. I took some pictures on the last day of 2011 here at the farm.  The sun took a long time to "show up" but once it did it was beautiful.
the silent apple trees waiting for spring

This morning on the way to church we passed some lazy clouds, more like those one would see in the summer than on January 1st of 2012.
summer sky in January


Enjoy the pictures.  As I write the wind is screaming and whistling through the trees around the farmhouse.  I can hear it as it blows through the keyhole on the front door, almost like the wind is trying to blow on a pop bottle.  I love listening to the wind.  Happy New Year!
Blessings to you and yours from the farm.
 oxoxo




can you find the sun??




No comments:

Post a Comment