Monday, January 9, 2012

Sunrises and mercies

We have had an incredibly dry winter thus far.  No snow, little rain, it looks more like October or November than the second week in January.  After last year's major snow storms, it's almost like a let down.  And then, and then there are mornings like today.  

God has made amazing mornings since the first time there was light.  Today's morning sky was no different. 


 I cannot help but think of the Scripture from Lamentations 3:22-24 which says;  "Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.”   




Every morning sky is new.  Yes, God may use some of the same colors, but they are always new--just like His mercies.


Enjoy!  Can't wait to see what He does tomorrow!


Sending love from the farm,



oxoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment