Thursday, February 9, 2012

Quiet days

February is not very busy here on the farm.  There isn't any snow on the ground although it is cold.  It is too early to do any kind of planting, but my mother-in-law, husband, and I have talked about starting some terrariums to grow herbs, etc.  

Rufus thinks Rover is a good pillow


Otherwise, there are still two bulls, no cows or calves.  The fields are resting and so are the dogs.  



the dogs resting from their run outside


When I woke up this morning the sun had painted the walls that amazing pink/orange that only comes from a sunrise.  I thought I would share some shots I took while standing outside in my pjs in the cold.  One time I am glad there was no snow on the ground under my bare feet. 





 
Sending love and lazy kisses from the farm.
oxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment