Thursday, May 16, 2013

Critter central


We have so many critters here I thought I would post a few pictures so you can share in the fun too.  
Today the cattle were "released" into the pasture just behind the barn for the first time this year.  They loved the green grass after months of eating dried bales.  
The ducks and geese enjoy whenever we refresh their water in the kiddie pool.  Such silly birds!  
We add 18 chickens as I mentioned before and they are growing quickly.  Bertha is the largest one and she will  follow me where ever I go.  
We have successfully hatched 3 ducklings in the last week,with at least one more on the way.  The goslings are not forming correctly in the eggs, unfortunately, so we have had very little success with them.  
The dogs are living the good life with 
 of the spring smells.  
Summer break is less than 2 weeks away and I don't know who is more excited, the boys or me.  
Sending love and kisses from the farm. 
oxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment