Saturday, December 13, 2014

New and old

This Christmas is different than those my family has celebrated in the past.  We aren't on the farm, we don't have a tree. It's not the norm, for sure.  But there are some things I still can do to celebrate.

I made anise toast today. It's a recipe handed down for over four generations.  It's a less-than-five-ingredients recipe similar to biscotti.  My dad and sons love it, so do I.  

I also made my grandma's ginger snaps. The smell of ginger, cloves, and cinnamon filled our apartment with wonderful memories.  

I have to continue making new memories while I cherish the old ones.  It's one of the most simple things to do this season. 

Sending love to you and yours this Christmas. 
xoxoxoxo 

1 comment:

  1. It looks amazingly like Cheap Archeage Gold ballistic gel. So, if you extrapolate, you can imagine what it Archeage Gold would look like if you submerged a person in liquid nitrogen and shot them with a twelve gauge. At RS Gold least that's what I did. Far Buy Archeage Gold less gruesome than the unwarranted murder of a gummy bear.

    ReplyDelete