Sunday, July 26, 2015

30 days

Today marks one month since we turned in our keys at the apartment. In the past thirty days we have peeled wallpaper, washed walls, pulled up carpeting, and thrown out 40 cubic yards of debris and the usual refuse that comes with restoring a 100+ year old house. 
We've cut down trees, mowed grass, washed windows, and scrubbed more than I can name. 
(Red cedar)

Yes, there is a lot still to do, but when I see how much we have accomplished I am amazed.  
It's easier to see the vision my hubby and I have for the house. 
We've made new friends and been adopted by the barn kittens.

  It's been hectic and crazy and fun all at the same time. 
(A recent sunrise)

Hope your summer is all you wished for and more. 
Sending love and kisses from the farm--
oxoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment