Saturday, January 9, 2016

Good cold morning

It's cold here. But there is still beauty in the farm during winter.  We have put in a new water heater and the gas-burning stoves we had installed for heat are working well.  
Our next adventure will be driving to Oklahoma to pick up the goats a dear friend has for us.  I'm looking forward to the trip! 
Here are a few pictures from this quiet cold morning.  I'm hoping to get a few more posts in as winter ends and spring begins.  
Sending love and chilly kisses from the farm,
oxoxox

The view to the north--just wide open fields and spaces 

Hungry chickens 

I never grow tired of this view

A lap blanket/shawl I knitted last week from the yarn I bought for Christmas 



1 comment:

  1. Greetings! Sometimes I click on the "next blog" button at the top of my own blog to see where it takes me. That's how I ended up here. I was raised in Iowa and Missouri, but have cousins who live in Nebraska. I love country life too, and have a few chickens and a couple of cows. I also love to read. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete